CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Friday, December 10, 2004

i finally visited tash today with beks. =) yayy. she is better. well enough to whisper to me that she wants 2 balloons.. and remind me not to let her mom know that she asked for them. thats my lil angel. heh.

and i know what i want from my mom for my 18th already!! the tiffany charm bracelet that ive been wanting to get since forever. it has the words newyork tiffany&co inscribed in it. was thinking of carving sth to remind me that its my 18th present. yayy more tiffany!! either that or a gucci wallet. still deciding. hrrm.

and i got a new phone!! yayyyY! but the problem is.... the phone is too smart for me. i dont really know how to use it! dammit!! i dont even know how to transfer files. today is such a good day.

but only todayyyy.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home